Google and My Blog Search:

Can't Find What You Are Looking For?? Search It With Google!

Custom Search

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Welcome Back Snow

Holy convent of Our lady "snow"
30.1.2008 ... taken by a friend of mine

Welcome back snow !
It has been a while since anything fell on this ground. it was a late winter.
sorry if I was late ... I had exams. Hopefully I'll be posting more ..
Those pictures were taken at the end of January 2008. I hope you like them

أهلا بالثلج !
لقد مضى وقت طويل منذ ان نزل أي شيئ على هذه الأرض . لقد كانت الشتاء متأخرة هذه السنة.
هذه الصور اخذت في اخر هذا الشهر .. (بحياتكون مو هيك صيدنايا أحلى?) .. انشالله تكون الصور عجبتكون.؟




Saydnaya in snow
30.1.2008 take by a friend

Tree covered with snow
30.1.2008 taken by a friend



3 comments:

david santos said...

Hi Dany
A beautiful place here!
Excellent post! Nice photos.
Thank you.
have a good day

Anonymous said...

Thank you David ..
I'm glad that you liked my posts and the pics.
and Saydnaya is a beautiful and amazing place !
Thank you for stopping by on my blog.

I wish you to keep visiting it .. and your comments are really appreciated.

I hope you answer the survey question ..

Thank you

Danny

~Lauraborialice said...

It's pretty there when they have snow.. :-) It's somewhat pretty here, it just gets annoying to me..

 

Lose Weight Easy,Fast and Free | Flat Stomach Tips