Google and My Blog Search:

Can't Find What You Are Looking For?? Search It With Google!

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Al Tajalee church


This is The Church Of (Tajalee)
I took it tonight ... just right now .... while I'm walking by there. maybe it is not very clear ..
This pictures shows the kinder garden that is attached to the church ...
I was there when I was a kid...

هذه هي كنيسة التجلي
التقطت هذه الصورة الليلة .. منذ قليل ... و انا امشي بقربها. عذرا لانها ليست واضحة كثيرا بسبب الظلام
هذه الصورة تظهر روضة الاطفال الملحقة بالكنيسة ...
لقد كنت هناك عندما كنت طفلا

If you want to send any news or pictures to post them here ... pls email me at: saydnaya@gmail.com thank you

2 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

Yes, I still check your blog, every once in awhile.. :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

How have you been lately?? :-)

 

Lose Weight Easy,Fast and Free | Flat Stomach Tips