Google and My Blog Search:

Can't Find What You Are Looking For?? Search It With Google!

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Early

I took this Picture about 4 months ago ... It was early in the morning and the sun was rising ...
it was still dark at that time ..
you can barely recognize anything of it ... but sure you can recognize the Convent of our Lady of Saydnaya ..
I hope you liked it
Danny

Taken by Danny
10.10.2007

اخذت هذه الصورة من حوالي 4 أشهر في وقت مبكر من الصباح ... الشمس كانت تشرق حينها .. و ما زال الظلام مخيما عندها
بالكاد تستطيع ان تتعرف على أي شئ في الصورة ..
لكن بالتأكيد يمكن التعرف على دير السيدة في هذه الصورة
ارجو ان تنال اعجابكم

داني

1 comment:

~Lauraborialice said...

That's nice!! I like the picture.. How have you been?? I haven't really talked to you in awhile...

 

Lose Weight Easy,Fast and Free | Flat Stomach Tips