Google and My Blog Search:

Can't Find What You Are Looking For?? Search It With Google!

Custom Search

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Rain in August !

Rain in Sahl Saydnaya
Taken by Danny 25.8.2008
Three Hot Days, It rained every day at 4.00 PM Exactly, it was like it has a date with us, very hot days, and the rain comes at 4.00PM to cool it down for at least 1 hour.
Those Three days were amazing in saydnaya ... I wish you were here !

معقولة تشتي باب و تتلج على الدنيا كلها ؟؟
هيك كان يقول وائل كفوري ... بس مع الاسف ما نزل تلج ...
كان كتير في شوب بهدول ال 3 ايام اللي مضوا .. كانت المطر تنزل كل يوم الساعة 4 عالدقيقة
يا ريتكون بصيدنايا !!

1 comment:

~Lauraborialice said...

Must have been great! By the way I tagged you on my blog God is my Strong Tower.. :-D How have you been?

 

Lose Weight Easy,Fast and Free | Flat Stomach Tips