Google and My Blog Search:

Can't Find What You Are Looking For?? Search It With Google!

Custom Search

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Rain .. Today


Rainy Day
10.5.2007 taken by Danny

Strange day in Saydnaya .. it was cool at the morning ... hot at the noon .. and rainy at the evening .. I just took this photo out side .. and came here to post it in this blog.
Its strange to rain at this time from the year .. It used to be nice weather at this time from the year here ... as you can see it in the last post of saind George celebration 4 days ago the sun was shining ..!
but It still amazing weather here ... and the smell is just wonderful ..
enjoy ..!

If you would like to have any specific pictures from saydnaya .. I might be able to take it for you .. you just ask.!

5 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

you are a weirdo Danny!! Why should I let my friends stay outside and get all wet?? I mean really!! Well, it's nice right now anyway!! Can you take a picture of your family??

Unknown said...

It is a lil weird crazy idea... I just said it for fun ... lol ..
of course I don't mind to put a link to my blogs .. and I hope u don't mind that too ..!?
but I'm lil busy right now .. so maybe I wont do it at this time ..
I might take a pic of my family ! .. but not sure of posting it here ...
any way ... I'll think about it ..
cya ..

Danny

~Lauraborialice said...

ok.. It was nice here today and yesterday anyway.. Well, how are you?? It's ok if you don't show a picture of your family here, I would just like to see it.. (like on e-mail).. Well, anyway.. have a nice weekend.. I'll go sleep.. and watch a movie... ok.. I'll link you soon.. I''m quite busy now..

Anonymous said...

danny,
i really like the pictures and the stuff u write.

~Lauraborialice said...

Yeah, I had a lot of fun!! Well, I did remember once in a while.. cause my ears have been acting up so I couldn't hear some of what they said..

 

Lose Weight Easy,Fast and Free | Flat Stomach Tips