Google and My Blog Search:

Can't Find What You Are Looking For?? Search It With Google!

Custom Search

Monday, May 14, 2007

Convent Of Our lady


Convent Of Our Lady Of Saydnaya
30.4.2007 taken by Danny

Another photo Of the Holly Convent Of Our Lady (from the west side) showing the main street in saydnaya .. as you see it is not wide street .. its just a small town .. but getting bigger with time .. its almost going to be a small city ... lots of new modern buildings are going to be built in a short time ...
enjoy ..

3 comments:

Kirk said...

Hello! I am Kirsten, one of the sisters of the Two Sisters you commented on. Thank you for your comment. I am not a poet, I don't think. I just like to write things like that.
You have some nice pictures on here.
Do you take a lot of pictures?

Danny said...

Thank you Kirsten, .. and yes I take lots and lots of picstures .. I like that a lot.
keep in touch ... Danny

~Lauraborialice said...

I like that picture!! It's really nice!!

 

Lose Weight Easy,Fast and Free | Flat Stomach Tips