Google and My Blog Search:

Can't Find What You Are Looking For?? Search It With Google!

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Visitors & Sayadneh ... show up

Hello every one, it has been a while since my last post. I apologize for this, it's just because of my exams that I'm doing right now! But hey, everything has an end.
So i just wanted to say hi to all the visitors of SAYDNAYA.BLOGSPOT.COM and I want to ask you to show your self (i.e) leave your comments and let me know who you are .. tell us about yourself, who are you and where are you! as there is a lot of (Sayadneh) out of Syria itself, so this becomes a place to know each one of you.
Thank you for Reading.
Your Comments Are Very Welcome.

Danny


p.s: for personal contact saydnaya@gmail.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, well this is my first visit to your blog.
I was searching for the ancient churches over the internet and I came by your blog.
your town seems very interesting .. maybe we can talk more!

G.W.hathaway

Anonymous said...

blog's looking good, Danny. i really like the pictures you take of your town.

Alyssa

Anonymous said...

Hello Danny,

Great website, all the best..

Hussma Saba

 

Lose Weight Easy,Fast and Free | Flat Stomach Tips